THE SUCCESS STORY OF BIOIDENTICAL PELLET IMPLANTS
Did you know that hormone replacement using pellet implants has been around for more than 70 years? In fact, scientists have published positive research on the benefits of this therapy in authoritative international journals for decades.
Bioidentical pellet therapy was originally developed in Europe during the 1930s. It proved an excellent treatment for hormone deficiencies, especially in menopause. The highly-respected pioneer of endocrinology, Dr. Robert B. Greenblatt, learned about this method and introduced it to his U.S. colleagues in 1939. Today, practitioners on five continents use pellet implants to restore hormonal balance in men and women of all ages.
PELLET IMPLANTS: SAFE, EFFECTIVE, CONVENIENT BHRT
When properly administered, the pellet delivery system provides safe and effective BHRT. In fact, it remains the only form of delivery that closely mirrors what the human ovary and testicle do. This method ensures the same steady, around-the-clock, low dosages the body once created. You won’t have to change patches, rub on creams, or remember to take a pill. And you won’t experience the radical surges and drops in blood levels as with other methods. Pellet implants even deliver more when the body needs it—like during exercise or periods of stress.
BENEFITS OF BIOIDENTICAL PELLETS:
- The only method that allows the body to control the release of hormone—raising levels when more is needed and decreasing it when requiring less
- Deliver a very low dosage continuously, 24/7
- Release testosterone and/or estradiol directly into the bloodstream, thereby bypassing the gastrointestinal system and liver
- Consistently proven more effective than oral, injected, or topical methods with regard to sexual function, mood and cognitive function, metabolic function, bone density, urinary and vaginal problems, lipid profiles, breast health and hormone ratios
- Typically last from 3 to 6 months
BIOIDENTICALS VS PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS
Any discussion of HRT must start with a comparison between bio-identical hormones and pharmaceutical imitators.
Pharmaceutical companies have manufactured and marketed hormone-like substances since the 1970s. The most profitable products do not perfectly match human testosterone or estrogen. Nor do they perform in the same way. Research continues to link these medications with serious health risks. Therefore, to be on the safe side, physicians generally prescribe the least amount of medication for the shortest period of time needed to relieve symptoms.
The body’s receptors do, however, fully recognize and respond to biologically identical hormones. Did you know that receptors exist in every vital organ and system throughout the body? That means that restoring testosterone and/or estradiol to healthful levels with bioidenticals supports the entire body, not just the sex organs. And this, in turn, allows the body to function normally. BHRT not only alleviates symptoms, but provides what is needed to support well-being and optimum health.
WHY PELLET IMPLANTS WORK
Making a case for bioidenticals tells only one part of the story. Merely using any bioidentical treatment in any amount doesn’t guarantee lasting health benefits. It’s a lot more complex than that.
The method by which bioidentical testosterone and estrogen enter the body is crucial. Likewise, the way they find their way to appropriate receptors to perform their work is also critical. It’s the delivery method that dictates the bioavailability, absorbability, and the amount and consistency of release.
To achieve the full benefit of replenished blood levels, research shows that it’s essential to adhere to the basics of human physiology: use a low dosage of biologically identical hormone in conjunction with a method that mirrors the human delivery system. That means it must deliver the proper amount slowly into the blood stream around the clock. This is the real secret to reestablishing internal equilibrium. And this precisely describes the pellet delivery system.
When you look at pills, patches, creams, and injections, they all lack in one way or another. These methods fall especially short when it comes to consistent dosing 24/7. Research indicates that the pellet delivery system alone most closely replicates the body’s way of doing things. When properly administered, very low dosages can be used to achieve normal blood levels. Pellets likewise release hormones directly into the bloodstream. This mode bypasses the gastrointestinal system and liver. Importantly, it is the only form of BHRT that can release more hormone when the body demands it.
SOTTOPELLE® —AN EXPERT CHOICE WHEN IT COMES TO BHRT
So why is SottoPelle® the BHRT of choice for so many men and women?
Because we’re industry leaders and expert at what we do. Unlike others:
- SottoPelle® uses the most reliable delivery system available—pellet implants.
- Our proprietary system is based in science, not guesswork. This enables SottoPelle® physicians to precisely determine the proper low dosage of bioidenticals for you as an individual.
- We use a time-proven insertion technique to assure a consistent steady delivery of testosterone and/or estradiol, 24/7.
- And we’ve been doing this a lot longer than most. With 22+ years of experience, we understand exactly what it takes to return you to a healthy state of balance and well-being.
Remember, not all pellet therapies are alike. Not every physician has the expertise to balance hormones. And that’s exactly what it takes to sustain a healthy body and support healthy aging. It doesn’t matter if you’re a man or woman, 19 or 91—that’s simply how it works.
- The Real Truth about Fatigue: Could Hormone Replacement Therapy be Your Answer?July 7, 2014 - 6:56 am
- HOF Players Classic is proud to announce that they have teamed up with SottoPelle®, internationally recognized Hormone Replacement Therapy ProviderJuly 2, 2014 - 8:56 am
- Does Menopause Cause Anxiety?June 30, 2014 - 9:30 am