SottoPelle® Hormone Method
SottoPelle® is the leading provider of integrated hormone replacement therapy solutions for men and women seeking relief from the many symptoms of hormone imbalance. With more than 1200 Certified Providers, the SottoPelle® Method helps patients improve their quality of life through integrative hormone pellet therapy.
SottoPelle® is supported by a team of top medical advisors passionate about transformational patient care through the most advanced and sophisticated hormone replacement pellet therapy methods. Every member of our medical advisory board is recognized as an industry leader in hormone therapy, with years of experience in hormone replacement pellet usage.
Each expert on the SottoPelle® board contributes to our extensive knowledge base, supports the advancement of our therapies, and oversees the implementation of our provider training and technologies, to accomplish our mission of providing the best hormone replacement therapy method available to providers worldwide.
CarolAnn Tutera, President, CEO
CarolAnn Tutera is the President of SottoPelle®, an international training company with numerous affiliated physicians/medical practices across the globe for replacement using pellet therapy. CarolAnn Tutera manages the high-profile BHRT Company in a very competitive, demanding market. Her vision and dedication to the highest ethical and quality standards have and continue to propel SottoPelle® to success. She is also the CEO of Tutera Medical, with four thriving offices in Arizona that are the Flagship practices for the SottoPelle® Method.
CarolAnn Tutera has recently launched the SottoPelle® Lifestyle movement dedicated to educating & eradicating misconceptions about aging. A long-time advocate for authentic aging, CarolAnn Tutera is now a significant influence on social media with strategic partnerships with mainstream medical sites. CarolAnn Tutera has recently started a new company Bolster Beauty by SottoPelle® to help Bolster your well-being.
CarolAnn Tutera has created and evolved a new revenue stream through the development of a bioidentical hormone therapy for physicians & medical offices worldwide.
- C Level management of SottoPelle®.
- All aspects of infrastructure management: Legal, technical, marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Acquire, manage, and interact with high profile & celebrity patients.
- Coordinate community outreach & charitable activities.
- Create programs for physicians that support the methodology of therapy and its patient uses. Created core competencies for physicians to maintain brand quality.
- Actively involved in each step of development for all aspects of patent development and functional technology.
- Product education and methodology
- Publicity and corporate spokeswoman
- Created customer service and administrative initiatives to resolve customer (physician and patient) issues quickly and efficiently.
- Created innovative avenues for add-on services to existing customers, generating incremental revenue.
- Master of Arts, University of Santa Monica
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Arizona
Douglas Woodford, MD, OBGYN, FACOG
In 2009, Douglas Woodford, M.D., began focusing his interests in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for both men and women.
In 2012, Douglas Woodford, M.D., opened Full Life Wellness Center where he focuses on hormone therapy, nutrition, and other integrative approaches to health and wellness. Douglas Woodford, M.D., has grown Full Life Wellness Center from a small OB/ GYN practice in 1993 to a multi-faceted clinic offering a variety of specialties for our patients.
Douglas Woodford, M.D., strongly believes in inter-professional collaboration to provide comprehensive patient care and improve patient outcomes, specializing in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
- January 2019 – 2021: Medical Director and Instructor of Simpatra, an Internet company that provides medical marketing and training in the use of Biodentical Hormone pellet implants.
- July 2021 – present: Medical Director of Full Life Green Hills, Nashville, TN A medical clinic providing Biodentical Hormone pellet implants with the goal of breast cancer prevention.
- July 2021 – present: Chief Medical Officer of Full Life Ventures- A company involved in establishing clinics for Biodentical Hormone pellet implants with the goal of breast cancer prevention.
- February 2009 – present: Clinical Director/ Physician, Full Life Wellness Center Florence, AL
- August 1993 – October 2010: Private Practice Florence OB/GYN Florence, AL
- July 1992 – August 1993: Reproductive Surgical Preceptorship and Clinical Instructor at the University of Tennessee
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified, American Board of OB/ GYN
- Lauderdale County Medical Society
- Alabama Medical Society
“Testosterone Insufficiency and Treatment in Women: International Expert Consensus Resolutions” September 2019
Steve Nunn, MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA
Stephen Nunn, MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA, brings to SottoPelle® a wealth of expertise that includes 42 years of continuous experience as a clinical PA. The most recent 14 years have been with Tutera Medical/SottoPelle® as a Provider, Consultant, and Director of Provider Training. For 22 of those years, Stephen Nunn, MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA, worked exclusively in the fields of obstetrics, gynecology and infertility. Stephen Nunn, MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA, has been involved in several cutting-edge areas of medicine including being a part of the first successful In Vitro Fertilization program in Arizona.
Other aspects of Stephen Nunn’s, MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA, career have been dedicated to family practice, urgent and emergency care, surgical assisting and on-call services, as well as clinical and consumer product research. In addition, he brings 11 years of experience in academic medicine from the Arizona School of Health Sciences PA Program where he was a clinical instructor teaching the OB/GYN course and a post-graduate course in “Physician Assistant Professional Practice Issues.”
Stephen Nunn, MPAS, PA-C, DFAAPA, professional service background includes having held several state and national leadership positions, Vice Chairman of the Arizona Joint Board on the Regulation of Physician Assistants and speaker at several state and national PA conferences. He is a well-versed medical professional in OB/GYN and hormone diagnostics and procedures.
- “Essential Therapy for Women: Hormones throughout the Lifecycle” at 5 regional conferences 2002-2003
- “Osteoporosis: Turning Clinical Pitfalls into Clinical Pearls” at 17 state PA conferences 2003-2008
- “No Bones About it: The Importance of Vitamin D” 2007 lecture series
- Several lectures at various PA and other professional meetings since 1980
Medical Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Arizona State Association of PAs (ASAPA)
- Association of PAs in OB/GYN (APAOG)
- SottoPelle® Society, since 2007
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (ACOG)
Clark Brittain, D.O., OBGYN
Clark Brittain, D.O., has been a SottoPelle® Trained Certified Provider in Hormone Pellet Management since May 2007.
Dr. Brittain, is a Gynecologist with more than 40 years of experience. He has practiced in Colorado, Texas, and Panama before finding a home in Indiana. Clark Brittain, D.O., stopped doing obstetrical deliveries in 2002 to spend more time with family and focus on Gynecology. Since that time, he has developed extensive experience and expertise in treating menopausal women.
Clark Brittain, D.O. offers unique subdermal hormone therapy for women and men. He specializes in the care of the female reproductive tract and offers non-surgical intimate health treatments for both women and men.
Clark Brittain, D.O. specializes in Gynecology and Urogynecology. Clark Brittain, D.O., along with his wife, Mary Mahern, M.D., a family physician, and children, relocated from San Antonio, Texas, to Bloomington. Clark Brittain, D.O. brings twenty-five years of experience as a family physician and obstetrician-gynecologist and is board certified in both specialties.
Before moving to Bloomington, he was the director of the Women’s Health Center, Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas, where he was a faculty member of the San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, teaching obstetrics and gynecology and primary care to OB/GYN residents in training.
Clark Brittain’s D.O., prior experiences include three years as Chief of OB/GYN at Gorgas Army Hospital, Republic of Panama, and residency training in OB/GYN at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, Texas. Clark Brittain, D.O., was in a private Family Practice in Akron, Colorado, for over ten years before joining the military to expand his skills in OB/GYN.
Clark Brittain, D.O. delivered babies for 23 years and now concentrates his practice on Gynecology and Urogynecology, with an emphasis on hormone replacement therapy for women.
Ian R. Levenson, D.O., FACOFP
Medical Director & Founder
Colorado Center for Health & Longevity
Past Professional Appointments:
- Botsford General Hospital; Chief Intern, 1981-1982
Senior Resident, Department of General Practice, 1982-1984
Chief Resident, 1983-1984
- Western U College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Hospital
Clinical Instructor of Family Practice Family Medicine Residency Program
- University of Colorado Health Science Center
Clinical Instructor of Family Practice
- A.T. Still University-KCOM
Regional Assoc. Dean Colorado Region
Assoc. Professor Family and Community Medicine
Rose Center for Preventive Medicine
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine Adjunct Associate Professor, Family Practice and Community Medicine
- Colorado Regional Assistant Dean, 1999 – 2010
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
Administration of Regional Osteopathic
- Rose Medical Center – HealthONE/Columbia, 1984-present
- Sky Ridge Medical Center – HealthONE/Columbia, 2005-present
- Abbott Labs, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Pfizer, Quest
Diagnostics, Cleveland Heart Labs
- National Medical Advisor Quest Laboratory.
- Regional Trainer for the Cellular Medical Association.
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians 2000
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Colorado Society of Osteopathic Medicine, 1984-2010
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Treatment Changing with New
Therapeutic Agents. Osteopathic Family Physician News, April 2001
- KIF6 719 Allele is associated with Statin Effects on Cholesterol Levels
in Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease
Patients. Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease; Volume. 33 Number 1/2013; Marwan
Sabbagh, Michael Malek-Ahmadi, Ian Levenson, and D. Larry Sparks.