SottoPelle® offers both In-Person and Online Educational Courses and Certification in Hormone Replacement Therapy & Subcutaneous Hormone Pellets.
In our 1-day comprehensive program, the SottoPelle® Director of Training teaches didactic training, insertion training, methodology, and reviews cases studies. You’ll be taught best practices, patient management for female and male patients, progesterone information, and more as was originally discovered by the late Gino Tutera, MD FACG. SottoPelle® hosts training once a month in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Dallas, Texas.
Our Method of Training Includes:
- Onsite instruction on methodology, live insertion procedure and didactic training
- Training workbooks to follow along with instruction. Additional training materials to assist with your patient consultations
- Certification upon completion of training
- Educational booklets and training for your front and back office staff
- Marketing Information
- Provider Membership Portal
Fill out the form above, or call us to reserve your spot: 323.986.5100 & press 1