SottoPelle® Method Hormone Replacement Therapy Training Courses
For physician convenience, the SottoPelle® Method Physician Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Training Program offers courses both in person and online.
SottoPelle® understands that as a physician or medical provider, your time is valuable, so we aim to utilize your training time efficiently and conveniently. A SottoPelle® Sales Coordinator can help you arrange training at a facility that works best for you – or can assist you with enrollment in our online physician hormone therapy training courses.
Both in-person and online SottoPelle® Physician Hormone Therapy Training courses cover topics that educate providers on variety of clinical topics related to pellet hormone replacement therapy (HRT). The course is broken down into 13 training modules, along with modules for male and female insertion technique.
Once The SottoPelle® Method Physician Hormone Replacement Therapy Training Program is completed, either on-site or online, the provider will receive a certificate of completion and SottoPelle® Certified Provider seal for their website. Certification with SottoPelle® can help physicians standout as a preferred hormone replacement therapy service provider.
In-Person Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Training Courses
SottoPelle® offers two on-site training locations for our Physician Hormone Training Therapy Courses: Scottsdale, AZ and Dallas, TX.
Our Scottsdale, AZ location offers a one-day training and our Dallas, TX facility offers a two-day training plan.
During our in-person HRT comprehensive program, our Director of Training teaches physicians and medical providers didactic training, insertion training, methodology, and reviews cases studies. Participants are taught best practices, patient management for female and male patients, progesterone information, and more – as was originally discovered by the late Gino Tutera, MD FACG. SottoPelle® hosts training once a month in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Dallas, Texas.
Online Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Training Courses
SottoPelle® also offers convenient Online Courses and Certification in Hormone Replacement Therapy & Subcutaneous Hormone Pellets.
We know that many providers desire to increase their hormone pellet therapy knowledge and training – but do not have time in their busy schedule to attend courses. Now medical providers can obtain the best and original Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Training, from the convenience of their home or office, without traveling!
The SottoPelle® online physician hormone therapy training program can be completed over the course of five days, at the physicians own pace. While the physician does have five days to complete the content, it can be completed in as little as a single day!
Once the SottoPelle® Hormone Replacement Training Therapy Program is completed, on-site or online, the provider receives a Certificate of Completion, a SottoPelle® Certified Provider seal for their website, and access to all the benefits of being a SottoPelle® Certified Provider.
HRT Training Includes
SottoPelle® Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Training includes:
- Onsite instruction on methodology, live insertion procedure and didactic training
- Training workbooks to follow along with instruction
- Additional training materials to assist with your patient consultations
- Certification upon completion of training
- Educational booklets and training for your front and back office staff
- Marketing Information
- Provider Membership Portal
This training will equip physicians with the knowledge needed to move forward with pellet hormone replacement therapy to successfully treat patients.
HRT Training Topics
- History of Pellets
- Hormone Pellets for Women
- Pellet Management for Women
- Hormone Pellets for Men
- Pellet Management for Men
- Pellet Management
- Patient Management
- Recheck Visits
- Common Complaints
- Case Studies
- Insertion Site Management
- Insertion Techniques
SottoPelle® Membership Portal
Upon completion of our hormone replacement therapy training program, the physician’s account in our membership portal will be upgraded, allowing them access to many resources aimed at furthering practice success and patient outcomes, including:
- Continuing Education Courses
- Additional Paid Certification for Transgender Training
- Office Forms for Male and Female Patients
- Clinical Reference Guides and Office Manuals
- Research Articles
- Marketing Materials
- Exclusive Partnership Access (503B outsourcing facilities, medical supplies, web services, EMRs, marketing services)
- eCommerce Store (order supplements, trocars, marketing materials & more)
- Directory Listing Management
Learn More About Hormone Therapy Training
Online Learning Management System (LMS)
Full Training Program – 13 Required Modules – 2 Insertion Videos
Upon Login to the Training Portal, trainee has five days to view the material. Please complete the modules in the order presented. A series of knowledge-check questions follows the end of each module.
- A full one day course of didactic and observation of insertions
- All Trainees will receive a certificate of completion & SottoPelle® Certified Provider designation
SP Certified Provider Maintenance Fees
- Covers all benefits of becoming a SottoPelle® Certified Provider, access to technology, and licensing in office and online
- Hassle-free automatic monthly billing on the first of the month. Covers SottoPelle® licensing rights, patents, intellectual property, and trademark protection.
BHRT Training Includes:
- Online or Onsite training on methodology, insertion, and didactic training
Learn how the right amount of hormones paired with a simple and safe insertion help keep patients healthy
- Training workbook to follow along with the Program modules
- Training materials are sent or provided on the same day we charge for training
- Corporate support from a variety of departments
Upon completion of training, we will set up the following online meetings:
- Demos to review the Provider Membership Portal and the
patented dosing site: Dosaggio™
- Front and Back Office Training – Free training for your office staff
to easily implement this treatment to your practice.