What is ADK?
It is a powerful combination of three very robust and supportive vitamins A, D and K. These three combined provide a powerhouse of preventative supplemental support for your overall health. All of these vitamins have been correlated to very positive benefits.
Studies have indicated that Vitamin A may help in preventing various health concerns such as vision and certain cancers. It is also suggested that regular intake of vitamin A may help your bone and immune strength. The positive correlation is indicate but not fully understood.
- Vitamin D has been associated with sunshine. It is actually a bodily reaction to sun exposure. As more and more people avoid the sun due to concerns of skin or aging or just working more informed there has been an increase in Vitamin D deficiency. As with other vitamins you can get it with intake of certain foods but most people don’t regularly eat enough to counter these deficits.
Vitamin K refers to a group of fat-soluble vitamins that play a role in blood clotting, bone metabolism, and regulating blood calcium levels. It is a versatile vitamin that research has suggested can help your cognitive, heart and bone health.
These studies indicate a correlation with Vitamin K deficiency or low intake with a loss in bone health as seen in osteoporosis. They also see benefits in memory and cognitive function as we age with an increase of Vitamin K in the body.
“In one study, healthy individuals over the age of 70 years with the highest blood levels of vitamin K1 had the highest verbal episodic memory performance.”(1)
Summary of SottoPelle Supplement ADK:
* Required for normal bone growth and maintenance.
* Utilizing Vitamin A helps the body remove old bone tissue and stimulate new tissue growth. It is critical to help repair fractures and retain bone density.
* Vitamin A and D combined, help support the regulation of bone remodeling.
* Supports calcium absorption in the stomach, maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone.
* It is needed for bone growth and rebuilding. Without D3 bones become brittle.
* D3 also supports heart health and vascular function.
* Vitamin K2 has an essential role in bone metabolism and promotion of healthy teeth.
* Helps guide calcium toward areas of the body where it is required such as your bones and away from areas where it could be negative.
* Also, Vitamin K2 deficiency appears to be a factor in the development of diabetes and liver cancer.
TRY ADK TODAY